A claims management platform that administrates your claims from start to finish. Easily integrate into your existing core systems and workflows for almost any line of business.
SMARTER CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
Tired of managing claims on disparate legacy systems? For the smallest brokers and TPA’s to the largest insurers, Claims Manager makes your claims easier at every step. Take control by connecting the dots from first notification through to completion, for a better claims experience and faster resolution.
Connect everyone in your claims.
- Unite all parties in your claims, connecting the right people at the right time – insurer, broker, TPA, supplier and policyholder.
- Orchestrate all participants and activities from one platform, aligned to your preferred workflow and business model.
- Give all participants complete visibility and transparency with portal access, progress tracking and auto-notifications at every step.
- Integrate with Wilbur Connect to plug in to the Wilbur Exchange – an open marketplace of your preferred suppliers, technologies and solutions that help you manage your supply chain through one single interface.
Flexibility to manage your claims, your way.
- Configurable to almost any line of business – property, motor, cyber, commercial, condo/renters, strata, marine and more.
- Easily integrate into your existing core systems and workflows.
- Integrate with other products in the Claim Suite ecosystem to turbo charge your claims – Livegenic, Wilbur Inspect, Wilbur Connect and Wilbur Repair.
- Lodge, manage and complete claims faster by automating unnecessary admin tasks.
- Assign a single task or a whole job to any type of supplier in the Wilbur Exchange.
Get up and running fast.
- Cloud-based SaaS for lower cost of ownership and less maintenance.
- Lightweight workflows with a small learning curve.
- Deploy in months rather than years, integrating with your policy admin and core systems.
- Highly configurable to ensure minimal dependency on your IT team.
- Configurable APIs and webhooks to integrate with other systems and third parties.
Features at a glance.
- Simple claim submission process from any device.
- Online portals for insurers, policyholders, brokers/intermediaries and suppliers.
- Configurable automated assignment to the right team or user.
- Integration support to multiple policy admin systems for validations.
- Inbuilt assessment module and configurable assessment reports.
- Inbuilt claim document management.
- Inbuilt tasks and reminder management for KPIs.
- Automated reserves and recovery management.
- Branded and customizable automated notifications to all stakeholders via SMS and email.
- Workflow-driven job allocation to suppliers for inspection, repairs and virtually any service.
- Inbuilt generation of industry standard bordereau reports.
- Time-to-market in days for any product line, not weeks or months.
- Daily extract of data to your data warehouse.
- CAT planning function to reduce response times during surge events.
- And much more…
Cases managed worldwide
Catastrophe events managed