An assignment management product that connects you to the Wilbur Exchange - a marketplace of best-in-class suppliers, technologies and solutions that you can manage all in one place.
Managing your supply chain and assignments across multiple disparate systems is a struggle, with too many portals, different workflows and complex payment and vendor management processes.
Many businesses don’t have the budget to build solutions from scratch or afford ‘big tech’ – we’re levelling the playing field with a fast, flexible solution that fits any business, large or small.
Making supply chain management easy.
Wilbur Connect is your single point of connection to a new world of assignment management. Engage the best suppliers, technologies and solutions in our marketplace all in one place, to extend the functionality of your core systems and get work done faster. Wilbur Connect delivers the flexibility to build your own custom solution or choose from our pre-configured offerings – all while integrating with your existing workflows and platforms.
How it works.
Manage your assignments and tech integrations all in one place with Wilbur Connect.
- Open Exchange: Access an open exchange of pre-vetted suppliers and integrated technology tools.
- Workflow Management: Define the workflows that suit your business model.
- Intelligent Assignment: Assign jobs instantly to resources with the right experience, licenses, availability, and capacity.
- Payments: Manage all supplier payments with consolidated bulk invoicing and a single payee; Wilbur handles the rest.
- A single point of connectivity to multiple tools – suppliers, technologies and solutions.
- Organize, engage, manage and pay your extended workforce through one platform.
- Access your whole supply chain via one supplier database.
- Reduce friction and streamline your assignment management across staff and suppliers.
- A true two-sided model allows buyers and suppliers to define the rules of engagement.
- Scale your supply chain quickly and seamlessly in times of surge.
- Streamlined payments with consolidated bulk invoicing to a single payee across all suppliers. Wilbur invoices on behalf of all Exchange suppliers, greatly reducing vendor payment management within your operations.
- Automated minimum screening and credentialing across virtually every supplier type, greatly reducing vendor management efforts and potential exposure.
- Accessible as a standalone interface or integrated into your core systems via API.
- Integrate with other Wilbur products to turbo charge your assignments and technology integrations.
- Off the shelf solutions combining an optimal mix of vetted suppliers with prebuilt workflows. See Wilbur Inspect and Wilbur Repair to learn more.
- Industry agnostic – not just for claims but also other parts of the insurance workflow and other verticals.
- No cost to you when engaging Exchange suppliers – utilises a ‘supplier pays’ model. Manage staff or private supplier assignments with a subscription.
Your gateway to the Wilbur Exchange.
Wilbur Connect is your gateway to the Wilbur Exchange – an open marketplace of suppliers, technologies and solutions that help you manage your supply chain through a single interface.
Suppliers: Engage suppliers from our ecosystem to undertake assignments or add your own staff and/or private supplier panel. Our database includes IA firms, TPA firms, mitigation and repair contractors, plus a broad array of ancillary services that support the insurance process.
Technologies: Choose from a range of best-in-class technologies to integrate with your existing systems to streamline your claims operation – such as live video collaboration, digital measurement, estimating platforms and much more.
Solutions: Access our vetted, high-performing, compliant network of providers aligned to our defined workflows and technology integrations.