Tap into our vetted, high-performing, compliant network of trusted suppliers who use our proven workflow for best results - with 40+ supplier types including emergency mitigation, builders & trades, specialty and many more.
Managing your supply panel of claims suppliers can be time consuming, costly and in many cases, risky. Monitoring credentialing, licensing, warranties, payments, quote comparisons, performance management and more causes longer cycle times and inevitably, disgruntled customers.
There’s an easier way.
Wilbur is a vetted, high-performing, compliant network of claims suppliers who use our proven workflow for best results. We’ve done the hard work for you, so all you need to do is plug ‘n’ play to get started. No cost, no digital infrastructure setup and better experiences.
‘Bring your own’ administrator.
Wilbur is the only “bring your own administrator” model in the market. Unlike traditional managed repair programs which act as an intermediary from beginning to end, Wilbur empowers you to bring the benefits of a repair solution while maintaining the service continuity and consistent experience of using your staff who are already engaged with the customer.
Have confidence in predictable results.
Wilbur presents only trusted, high-performing and qualified suppliers for any given assignment.
- Minimum credentialing standards
- Performance monitoring with prescribed SLAs
- Workmanship warranty provided on contractor work
Why choose Wilbur?
- Plug ‘n’ play: Fits into your workflows with a simple hand-over point.
- Free to use: Job fee charged only to suppliers, upon completion of satisfactory work.
- Self-service: Direct-to-supplier model reduces overhead while ensuring complete transparency.
- Manage claim costs: Allocate jobs directly or through competitive bid process.
- Happier customers: Measure customer sentiment throughout the repair process with continuous feedback. Our average supplier rating is 4.83/5!
- Less administration: We handle payment processing, reporting and compliance.
- More choice: Multiple quotes per job so you can engage the best suppliers.
- Faster claims: Our standardized, insurance-compliant process keeps everyone informed, on task and on time.
- Direct connection: No middleman when searching, assigning and managing suppliers.
- Rate contractor performance: See suppliers’ capacity, average lifecycle and ratings based on quality and service – award jobs based on performance.
- Broad array of suppliers: Access over 35 different service types in a single platform.